This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit an Account Executive or Account Manager on behalf of a healthcare communications agency in South Manchester. Within this varied and interesting role you will be working on a varied range of projects supporting a broad range of clients and therapy areas. To be considered for this position you much have healthcare communications either from a consultancy or pharmaceutical background.
- Providing healthcare support across a portfolio of accounts. You will provide day-to-day management of projects whilst delivering business growth within your designated accounts.
- Develop effective working relationships with your clients along with a knowledge of their product profile, therapeutic area, competitors and trends.
- Producing and managing account budgets and tracking the financial status of assigned projects, ensuring profitability expectations are met or exceeded.
- Providing pre-event support and on-site attendance at overseas meetings.
- Prior experience within healthcare communications is essential.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and changing deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence and communication skills to effectively liaise and build influential relationships with clients, key opinion leaders, external suppliers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry with an understanding of the drug development and communication process.
- Clear understanding of the financial reporting of projects with a high level of numeracy skills.
This is a small and dynamic healthcare communications company which brings great benefits. Upon joining you will have a clear path of progression and ample opportunities for professional development. Job opportunities are flexible and varied in order to match your strengths and aid development. This is a highly autonomous role where you truly have the opportunity to make a big impact and where achievements are rewarded!