Audiology Territory Sales Manager - North England/Scotland
Territory Sales Manager job in North England/Scotland. Zest Medical are currently looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager for one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hearing aids. This company is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join a hard-working, driven sales team. The role will cover the North of England and Scotland; the ideal candidate will be based close to the M62 Corridor.
The Territory Sales Manager supports customers with product training and value-adding commercial insight. You will also enable customers to offer the most technologically advanced and high-quality products to those who rely on hearing solutions, so someone who would relish this interaction is a must.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer / prospect activities to achieve the sales revenue and market share goals for all product lines in the assigned territory
- An ability to communicate product information effectively to customers and an ability to communicate and perform all steps in the selling process, resulting in increased purchases through the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Coordinate training activities for target customers and their support staff on the full range of products, including technical, audiological and business practice training
- Plan / carry out / support local marketing and business development activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other scheduled marketing activities, eg. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and customer open days
- Organise the territory, plan cost-effective routing and prioritise multiple tasks independently
The ideal candidate will be an Audiologist with sales experience or an Audiologist with a desire to move into this side of the industry. You will also possess a desire to learn and represent the company effectively.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include a highly competitive basic salary, plus bonus, car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727