Business Development Executive - Food and Drinks
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Regional Account Executive – London
Food and Drinks sales jobs in London - Are you a proactive Account Manager or Business Development Executive in the London area with a passion for the Food and Drink industry? Our exciting new partnership with a family orientated artisanal drinks company has led us to seek a self-starting Business Development Executive. As the premium drinks market has rapidly grown, so has our client, who is now looking to identify a key sales individual to close existing sales opportunities with their prestigious accounts, and drive forward the generation of new business.
The key to the success of the Business Development Executive lies in maintaining key interactions with esteemed clients such as the National Trust, and Boutique eateries, alongside building bridges with new companies. In doing so, the successful candidate will play an integral role in the development of the organisation; and will be remunerated accordingly with a competitive salary and generous commission structure.
- You will have a strong track record in sales within the Food and Drink Industry or a similar sector.
- Being a driven individual, you will be happy to use your initiative to generate new business.
- You will be comfortable in generating interest over the phone, employing your excellent communication skills.
- The management of account relationships and the processing of orders to new and existing clients will be familiar to you.
- You will be comfortable attending trade shows, and will be proactive in following up on interest in the company, its products and its services.
- Our partner is a well-established, family orientated organic drinks company with roots dating back to 1087, and an established trading history of over 40 years.
- They are a premium brand, selling to well renowned clients nationally and dealing with top tier customers demanding the highest quality in soft drinks and cider, and expecting fantastic levels of service.
- They have a global reach, supplying in excess of 12 countries, and producing in excess of 9.5 million bottles per year.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, the client is willing to be flexible on package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will include a commission structure.
Zest is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.