Business Development Manager - Food and Drinks
Regional Sales Manager – London
Are you a proactive Sales Manager or Account Manager with a passion for the Food and Drink Industry? Our exciting new partnership with a family orientated artisanal drinks company has led us to seek a self-starting Regional Sales Manager. As the premium drinks market has rapidly grown, so has our client, who is now looking to identify a commercially minded, managerial sales professional to manage the lifecycle of London based operations from start to finish.
The key to the success of the Regional Sales Manager lies in maintaining key interactions both internally and externally. In motivating the team, managing the product pipeline against sales targets and working closely with the product delivery team, the Sales Manager is integral in the smooth running of the business and will be remunerated accordingly.
- You will have proven experience working in a Management position within the Food and Drink Industry or a similar sector.
- Throughout the full life-cycle of the London based operations, you will be responsible to manage expectations and drive business forward, utilising your strongly self-motivated character.
- Being comfortable in face to face environments, you will attend trade shows, and either follow up, or manage any interest indicated.
- As an advocate for customer service, you will inspire the team in your management of prestigious accounts and employ your commercial awareness within the sector to drive profitability forward.
- Being responsible for the region, you will adapt to changes in the industry pertinent to growth.
- Our partner is a well-established, family orientated organic drinks company with roots dating back to 1087, and an established trading history of over 40 years.
- They are a premium brand, selling to well renowned clients nationally and dealing with top tier customers demanding the highest quality in soft drinks and cider, and expecting fantastic levels of service.
- They have a global reach, supplying in excess of 12 countries, and producing in excess of 9.5 million bottles per year.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, the client is willing to be flexible on package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will include a commission structure.
Zest is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672