Chief Commercial Officer - Telecare
Zest Medical is partnered with a tech start-up to identify a commercial lead with a first class record promoting SaaS into the Public Sector (Health / Social Care / Education). The company has developed a pioneering Digital Telecare Platform which combines a range of sensors, wearables and environmental systems to provide families and caregivers’ real time information which enables loved ones to retain their independence in their own home. The data aggregation platform can learn behaviour and spot changes, providing a unique solution to this growing market.
- A hands-on commercial leader with a proven track record of developing new business across local government (health, social care, education).
- Ability to launch new technology, build high performing commercial teams (sales and marketing), defining pricing strategies and developing strategic partnerships with (international) channel partners.
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset, creating short-term value while owning the long-term strategic direction of the company.
- A role model leader with the entrepreneurial flair to leverage influence both across the UK and across international markets.
- Commercially astute, familiar with changing trends within the Telecare sector or transferable experience across the public sector.
- Launch a transformative tech platform, set the commercial vision and deliver in a hands-on capacity, establishing strategic partners within the sector.
- Implement a growth strategy, build a sales pipeline - working with customers and channel partners to refine existing product offering and identify new propositions based on sector needs.
- Explore UK and international markets, demonstrating role model leadership to a growing sales and marketing function.
- Communicate market needs, driving product development focus and refinement.
- Highly visible role reporting directly to the CEO with significant scope for building out the commercial team as market share is captured.
- An advanced Telecare start-up which has developed a unique, data aggregation platform.
- Provides data insights which enable individuals to maintain independence and provides carers / families with actionable insights and peace of mind.
- High growth phase of the business, developing proof of concept and securing commercial partnerships.
- Attractive product development pipeline - the business is focused on challenging the status quo and delivering the next generation of tech to enhance social care provision.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724