Chromatography Account Manager - West Midlands & South Wales
Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with a global leader in Analytical Instrumentation to identify a Chromatography Account Manager on a 12 month contact (maternity cover); with the potential for progression to a permanent role in the future. This represents a unique opportunity as our client is willing to consider applications from candidates with industrial laboratory experience in LC-MS who are motivated upon securing their first Scientific Sales role.
- The client will consider candidates with a proven track record in Scientific Sales or candidates with Industrial experience using LC-MS applications who are committed to developing a career in Technical Sales.
- If you’re looking to make the transition from the lab you will need to demonstrate an enterprising and personable demeanour combined with hands on industrial experience with HPLC and LC/MS techniques.
- Based ‘on patch’, the territory comprises of Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Dudley, Hereford, Llandrindod Wells, Newport, Swansea, Worcester, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
- Undertake territory responsibility as detailed above, managing key accounts and developing new business across academia, biotech, pharma, environmental, CRO and petrochemical clients.
- Apply structured consultative sales skills, identifying customer needs, focusing on the appropriate solution and leveraging influence at all stages of the sales process.
- Provide outstanding customer support, serving as a product specialist and credible partner.
- Unique opportunity to make the transition from an industrial lab into a commercial, customer facing role.
- Universally recognised as a leading provider of analytical solutions for complex challenges within research and discovery.
- Industry leading and highly reputable brand within Analytical Chemistry.
- Global opportunities for professional development.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate a highly attractive salary is available. The successful candidate will qualify for a comprehensive corporate benefits package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351