Country Medical Lead UK - Immunology
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Country Medical Lead UK – Immunology Franchise
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a leading Biotech in the rare disease space that is looking for an ambitious professional to take on the role of Country Medical Lead in the UK for their Immunology franchise. The role will be highly autonomous as part of a lean team so would suit someone that is entrepreneurial and keen to work in a dynamic environment. In addition to this there is great scope for development so the client is looking for someone keen to progress as the role and opportunity develops. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced and so have the ability to make the role their own and hit the ground running.
- Final signatory status is required
- A medical degree (MD) is desirable
- UK registered pharmacist or GMC registered
- Experience in biopharmaceutical medicine in Medical Affairs and/or Clinical research
- Experience designing and leading clinical or research studies
- Experience in medical affairs
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience in the Immunology disease area and/or rare & specialised conditions
- Support with the development and implementation of Global Medical Plans in focus disease areas at country level
- Systematically lead identification of the scientific exchange needs of KOLs, investigators and other stakeholders in patient care, establish strong professional relationships and provide credible scientific expertise
- Manage the disease area MSL team – 2 direct reports
- Lead the design and implementation of best in class scientific programs with external KOLs, investigators and Global Medical Affairs and Global Clinical partners
- Lead specific projects as per the Global Medical Plan
- Oversee and directly participate in responding effectively to requests for scientific exchange
- As delegated serve as the medical representative on cross functional local and global teams
- Support local team disease area and product knowledge through scientific training
- Maintain personal and medical team expertise in relevant disease areas and the medical best practices
Competitive salary + benefits package including car allowance and stocks/shares options
We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.