Please be aware that this position is based in a town to the North of Frankfurt in the Hesse region, not in Frankfurt city itself.
Zest Medical has been instructed to identify a Director of Biostatistics with significant experience within Clinical Development to join a leading Global Biotech. This is a leadership role responsible for the management of a larger Biostatistics team, managing the statistical strategy and planning of clinical trials, being able to influence and develop professional growth. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to excel and contribute within a leading Biotech.
- At least 10+ years’ of experience in Strategic roles covering Clinical Development within a Pharma or Biotech environment.
- Knowledge and ability to interact with major regulatory authorities as a senior point of contact.
- Able to demonstrate statistical expertise to optimise the delivery of the clinical development strategy.
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team being able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills, as well as interacting effectively with senior management.
- An innovative individual who can identify opportunities and contribute to improvement initiatives.
- A good communicator with a pragmatic approach – being able to interact with others to articulate complex concepts comfortably.
- Desirable experience of vendor management.
- Line management experience preferred.
- Act as a Biostatistics representative in high-level interactions with authorities (FDA, EMA, PDMA).
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders as to Biostatistics strategy.
- Be accountable for the quality of statistical strategy and analysis planning for clinical trials.
- Responsible in extending leadership cross all functions being able to identify and consult on the improvement of process, infrastructure and related standards.
- Providing strong leadership to the Biostatistics team, acting as a mentor, being able to manage and positively contribute to the professional growth of employees within the company.
- A leading Biotech focusing on speciality care with a varied portfolio of over 40 products across Rare Diseases and Immunology, amongst others.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- An extensive clinical product pipeline offering a broad exposure to a variety of new projects.
Our client is known to us as being a highly competitive payer within the market. They can be flexible dependent on the experience of the applicant, and are willing to be led by the market as to what would be attractive. Remuneration will include a basic salary, bonus and other benefits.
Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352