Director of Global Market Access
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with a unique privately owned consultancy, which due to their success and growth, are recruiting for a Director of Global Market Access. Reporting directly to the MD this position will have overall responsibility for the Market Access arm of the business with a high level of autonomy.
The position will provide leadership across pricing & reimbursement strategy projects as well as value communication projects, ensuring outstanding quality throughout. You will also be responsible for the relevant business development initiatives by fostering new client relationships and providing strategic oversight over projects. With a focus which is both strategic and technically rigorous you will play an active part in the companies continued growth and success.
- Expertise in global pricing and market access projects developed via experience in consulting positions, demonstrating a track record of high performance
- Experience across a broad range of treatment and disease areas, including management of large projects for clients
- Working closely with clients at all levels, building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients and non-health economics stakeholders to support the business
- Experience of developing and implementing standards & processes
- Outstanding knowledge and hands on experience/specific training in key service areas for pricing and reimbursement (experience within value communications is also desirable)
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Excellent business development experience including lead generation, proposal and pitch development
- Ambition and drive to grow a function and be part of the company’s SMT long term
- A Bachelor's/ Master's degree/PhD in Science, Economics, Business or a related field
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Ms Office
- Lead, develop and implement effective pricing and reimbursement (P&R), and value communication (VC) strategies to ensure a successful product launch at a global, as well as local level.
- Lead and mentor the team to develop the following skills to allow high-quality delivery of P&R and VC projects: (1) qualitative and quantitative primary research (with global payers, KOLs, physicians and patients), (2) Effective and efficient secondary research, (3) consulting methodologies to allow high-quality synthesis of insights and recommendations from primary and secondary research, (4) scientific and business writing, (5) designing, structuring and delivering presentations for clients
- Provide strategic and technical expertise both to clients and project teams
- Provide sign-off and hold responsibility for final high-quality P&R and VC strategy projects, including (but not limited to): landscape analysis, early product value assessments, pricing research, payer research, value proposition development, advisory boards, mock panels.
- Review and sign-off methodologies for proposed projects within pricing and reimbursement, and value communications service offerings, as well as collaborate on other service offerings
- Create, maintain and implement processes for deliverables
- Lead the management of maintaining and improving the company’s payer and KOL database and build new payer and KOL relationships and maintain existing ones.
- Client facing responsibilities include leading technical discussions with clients and providing strategic recommendations for clients
- Be a point of contact for team members to solve strategic issues and technical problems
- Identify new prospective clients and unearthing new business opportunities to drive an increase in revenue and profit to achieve growth targets
- Build/develop existing client relationships and identify opportunities for repeat business to drive and increase revenue and profit to achieve growth targets
- Lead and ensure development of competitive, creative and compelling proposals and pitches to convert business leads
- Review internal development of peer-reviewed publications/presentations, and attend and present at external meetings including conferences
- Generate ideas and lead the development of innovative products and services
- Office based in London with a degree of flexibility for occasional home working
- Travel required
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Competitive salary + benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing consultancy as part of the Senior Management Team. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.