Director of Market Access
My client is a private, global consultancy that are looking to bring on board a Market Access Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects. The role also involves assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and communicating with clients in order to maximise the chance of winning work. You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems and gain client confidence.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing consultancy at a senior level working directly with the managing directors and allowing a great level of autonomy.
- The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets the client's needs.
- You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to:
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs
- Respond to client queries
- Engage, reassure and manage client expectations
- Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of healthcare clients.
- Generate new business
- Ability to lead and manage members of a project team
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
- Mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently motivated
- Attention to detail is crucial
Qualifications and Experience:
- A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics.
- Possess expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access research strategies.
- Have an understanding of business targets together with the insight to input into setting such targets, and the ability to lead the team in reaching these targets.
- Must have over 5 years previous experience working within an agency or Client environment
Up to £90k basic + generous bonus & benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy with considerable scope to develop your career. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673