Director of Market Access
My client are a leading Market Access/HEOR Consultancy. With the continued growth and success of the business they are looking for an experienced Market Access professional that can act as a senior lead on all Market Access related projects while also assessing and winning new business opportunities for the company.
- The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets the client's needs.
- You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to:
- - Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs
- - Respond to client queries
- - Engage, reassure and manage client expectations
- - Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of healthcare clients.
- Generate new business
- Ability to lead and manage members of a project team
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
- Mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently motivated
- Attention to detail is crucial
Qualifications and Experience:
- A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics.
- Possess expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access research strategies.
- Have an understanding of business targets together with the insight to input into setting such targets, and the ability to lead the team in reaching these targets.
- Must have over 5 years previous experience working within an agency or Client environment
Up to £90k basic + generous bonus & benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy with considerable scope to develop your career. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673