Head of Sales, Research Division – EMEA || Scientific Imaging & Spectrometry
Let’s face it, career Development opportunities to Senior EMEA Sales positions can be scarce, and it’s even rarer to sell equipment and software used to examine everything from a molecule to the moon.
Some of your customers will watch new medicines fighting off a disease for the first time; others will be scanning the sky for distant stars. Whatever they explore, the Scientific Cameras, Microscopy and Spectrometry equipment you’ll provide will be used globally by leading Researchers, as they image and analyse anything from a photon to a galaxy.
This is a Development opportunity: there are four channels of business, and from Day One, you’ll lead the Research market focussing on Life Sciences. In a few years though, you’ll have the scope to manage all four channels, a business spanning 25 million pounds in revenue generation.
Experience in selling equipment to Research facilities across EU borders is a ‘must have’, but international spectroscopy, digital imaging and microscopy sales exposure will see you to the front of the line.
Your new Employer:
- A business founded on innovation - The equipment the Founders had as students wasn’t suitable for their Research, so they built the high-performance technology they needed.
- Spun out from the university they studied with over 30 years’ ago.
- Parent company listed on the stock exchange for over 30 years, with a 1,355% increase in value over the last 10.
What they can offer you:
- A development opportunity – You’ll Lead the Life Sciences Research channel, whilst being trained and earmarked to take over all four of the business’ channels over the EMEA region.
- Broad package, including basic salary, bonus structure, flexible working, life insurance, private healthcare and other benefits.
Your new job:
- Work strategically to align the EMEA Business Plan to Global initiatives.
- Manage a team of 11 covering a business channel generating revenue in excess of £12 million.
- Manage budgets and policies, including those pertaining to marketing, travel expenses and discounts available to customers.
- Research the market, and collate high level competitor analyses for Senior Leadership.
- Serve as a Senior Sales professional for prospects which you and your Business Development colleagues generate. Visit them on-site across the EMEA region, and provide solutions to the needs they describe.
- In a few years’ time, take over the other three channels of the business, and progress into a Senior Sales Leadership over the EMEA position.
- Up to 50% EMEA travel can be expected for this position.
- The client can be flexible on your current location, but they have a strong requirement for you to be based near to an international airport.
- Travel to Irish offices can be expected roughly every 4-6 weeks.
Zest Scientific is working to a tight deadline on this position, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
We’ll always try to get back to your application, but for some high volume roles, this isn’t always possible. If it’s something we can progress with, you can expect to hear back from us within a week of sending your CV.
Zest Scientific – or any subsidiary of Zest Business Group – will never submit your CV to any client (existing or prospective) without getting your full consent, and after speaking to you about the specific role with which we’re dealing.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672