This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit a Health Economist on behalf of a healthcare communications consultancy who are going through an exciting growth phase. Based in the company’s European head office in Cheshire, this position would suit either an entry level candidate or a health economist who has some experience and is looking for the opportunity to develop their career. To be considered for this position you must have a post graduate qualification in Health Economics.
- Working within value communications, you will be responsible for hands-on health economic modelling, budget impact modelling and meta-analysis.
- In this fast moving environment, it will be necessary to remain up to date with all aspects of the market access and reimbursement landscape.
- Working with a variety of clients, ranging from small biotech start-ups, to leading international pharmaceutical companies, you will be responsible for understanding the perspective and evidence needs of stakeholders involved in decision making.
- You must hold a post graduate qualification in Health Economics.
- You will need to have experience of building cost-effectiveness economic models, budget impact models, systematic reviews and meta-analysis.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate relevant research and technical skills, and excellent analytical and writing skills.
- This role would suit a creative and enthusiastic individual who enjoys team work and working in a fast-paced environment.
This company truly put their employees at the heart of everything they do. They actively promote a healthy work-life balance, and a key principal of theirs is rewarding high performance. As a global business there are genuine opportunities for international working if this is something you’re interested in. Personal development is a priority and this company have heavily invested in their training programme. The ongoing coaching and training make this an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified health economist, or an established individual.
In addition, there will be a competitive salary on offer, performance related benefits, pension scheme, health insurance, childcare vouchers + more.