Zest Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit a Health Economist on behalf of a healthcare communications consultancy who are going through an exciting growth phase. Based in the company’s European head office in Cheshire, this position would suit either an entry level candidate or a health economist who has some experience and is looking for the opportunity to develop their career. To be considered for this position you must have a post graduate qualification in Health Economics.
- Working within value communications, you will be responsible for hands-on health economic modelling, budget impact modelling and meta-analysis.
- In this fast moving environment, it will be necessary to remain up to date with all aspects of the market access and reimbursement landscape.
- Working with a variety of clients, ranging from small biotech start-ups, to leading international pharmaceutical companies, you will be responsible for understanding the perspective and evidence needs of stakeholders involved in decision making.
- You must hold a post graduate qualification in Health Economics.
- You will need to have experience of building cost-effectiveness economic models, budget impact models, systematic reviews and meta-analysis.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate relevant research and technical skills, and excellent analytical and writing skills.
- This role would suit a creative and enthusiastic individual who enjoys team work and working in a fast-paced environment.
This company truly put their employees at the heart of everything they do. They actively promote a healthy work-life balance, and a key principal of theirs is rewarding high performance. As a global business there are genuine opportunities for international working if this is something you’re interested in. Personal development is a priority and this company have heavily invested in their training programme. The ongoing coaching and training make this an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified health economist, or an established individual.
In addition, there will be a competitive salary on offer, performance related benefits, pension scheme, health insurance, childcare vouchers + more.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724