Healthcare Account Executive
Zest Medical Recruitment is looking to recruit an Account Executive on behalf of a healthcare communications agency in South Manchester. Within this varied and interesting role you will be working on a range of projects supporting a broad range of clients and therapy areas. To be considered for this position you much have healthcare communications experience either from a consultancy or pharmaceutical background.
- Providing healthcare support across a portfolio of accounts. You will provide day-to-day management of projects whilst delivering business growth within your designated accounts.
- Develop effective working relationships with your clients along with a knowledge of their product profile, therapeutic area, competitors and trends.
- Producing and managing account budgets and tracking the financial status of assigned projects, ensuring profitability expectations are met or exceeded.
- Providing pre-event support and on-site attendance at overseas meetings.
- Prior experience within healthcare communications is essential.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and changing deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence and communication skills to effectively liaise and build influential relationships with clients, key opinion leaders, external suppliers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry with an understanding of the drug development and communication process.
- Clear understanding of the financial reporting of projects with a high level of numeracy skills.
This is a small and dynamic healthcare communications company which brings great benefits. Upon joining you will have a clear path of progression and ample opportunities for professional development. Job opportunities are flexible and varied in order to match your strengths and aid development. This is a highly autonomous role where you truly have the opportunity to make a big impact and where achievements are rewarded!
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724