HEOR/HTA Lead - HOME BASED
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with a world leading HEOR consultancy looking to bring on board a Senior/Principal consultant to take the lead on multiple projects. The client is one of the leading HEOR consultancies globally and has a great industry reputation based on the quality of work they provide. The atmosphere is vibrant and dynamic with great opportunity for rapid progression and personal development working alongside some of the most talented people in the sector. Due to the increase in demand in the UK and globally they are keen to recruit an experienced professional whose primary responsibility will be to lead and manage a number of multi-disciplinary projects and programmes. These will include global evidence development programmes, HTA Submissions and reimbursement programmes.
This role can be based from home full time in the UK (EU candidates can still work remotely but will need to relocate to the UK)
- An adaptable individual who has proven experience leading complex healthcare projects and who is keen to work in a fast-paced consultancy environment
- A driven and highly motivated individual, who is an excellent communicator and team player with tenacity and a passion for delivering high-quality services to clients.
- Experience in project/account management and in leading multiple projects and project teams
- Extensive experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry, including but not limited to evidence-based communication, HEOR and market access
- Previous experience in a consultancy environment
- Previous experience leading UK HTA submissions and/or market access/HEOR projects
- Experience and understanding of the UK or European HTA processes
- Experience chairing or facilitating advisory boards, focus groups, training sessions/workshops or Delphi panels
- A recognised project management qualification such as PRINCE2, APMP, MSP or PMP
- Working in partnership with clients to understand their strategic goals and milestones. Confirming, managing and maintaining the scope of the project to meet those goals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively managing client relationships.
- Leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary project delivery teams. You will need to communicate effectively with each project team, delegate appropriate tasks, set timelines and monitor progress. You will also need to work closely with project team members to adapt to inevitable project changes and challenges.
- Reviewing and contributing to the project deliverables from a strategic perspective, in liaison with internal and external experts, to ensure the content and quality of all deliverables is in accordance with the client's goals, the project strategy and with company standards.
- Leading on project strategy and direction. You will be the primary point of contact in the project team for the client.
- Setting and monitoring project budgets and invoicing.
- Ensuring that projects are executed in accordance with all company processes as well as complying with the legal and contractual obligations set out in the contracts with clients.
- Mediating, negotiating and problem solving.
- Actively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
Competitive salary (DOE) + plus a company bonus + fringe benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a world leading consultancy with considerable scope to develop your career. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673