This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical is looking to identify an enthusiastic HTA Analyst to join a fast developing company who provide global market access strategy to clients, working across top European and international pharmaceutical markets.
This role will be responsible for maintaining the quality of technology platforms and data systems, as well as creating business reports for clients and managing large data sets. You will ideally have a relevant healthcare/science degree and will be able to show initiative and have good time management. This role is London based, providing you with the opportunity to work on global projects with exposure to Market Access and HEOR opportunities.
- A degree in biology or related healthcare science.
- Oncology experience with a minimum of one year market access experience preferred.
- An enthusiastic and adaptable individual who can bring creative contributions to the wider team.
- Able to be self-motivated and work independently but also able to thrive within a team environment.
- Comfortable working in excel (preferable, experience with VBA in Excel)
- Be a good communicator – be able to communicate and interact with others to articulate complex concepts comfortably.
- Responsible for managing large data sets and maintaining the quality of database systems.
- Working collaboratively with analysts and consultancy teams and providing business reports for clients on an ad-hoc basis.
- Comfortable working in excel (preferable, experience with VBA in Excel).
- Contribute to the continuous development and success of projects, being proactive and self-motivated to achieve client satisfaction.
- Keeping up to date with latest economic evaluations, and clinical drugs coming to market.
- Experience of data input and validation, being able to recognise key value drivers.
- Working in a growing company who are developing globally across international pharmaceutical markets.
- Exposure to global projects with the scope to work on multiple ventures within the Oncology area.
- Offering Market Access and HEOR development and progression opportunities.
- In order to secure the services of the right candidate they are flexible on basic salary and willing to be led by the market.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on global projects with great scope to advance your career. We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.