Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with a Global leading Biotech company currently going through a very exciting stage of transformation. Due to their leading pipeline my client have a requirement for a vast number of HTAs across portfolio and subsequently need a specialist to help ensure products have market access along the life cycle.
- Lead on some parts of the HTA/HE submissions to ensure a positive outcome
- Ensure HTA submission plans are aligned with commercial and medical strategies and local markets access priorities.
- Provide expert advice on HEOR and HTA submissions methods, clinical development needs, real world data development and analysis, regulatory issues and access. Identifies important trends and anticipates future changes and their impact on HTAs & HEOR and access strategies
- Proactively works with the UK & Ireland teams and develops high level KOL and external payer influencer relationships to help develop effective research and access strategies
- Ensure HTA requirement is built in including RWE, analysis, studies etc needed to submit a final HTA dossier.
- Input into the Long Term Strategic Forecasting of Development Brands ahead of relevant product launches
- Executes strategies to ensure the HTA submissions principles into the go-to-health economics and outcome of the product
- Manages external vendor partners and partner with global MA and MA teams to develop health economic evidence to support the premium portfolio value proposition and a positive HTA.
- May partner with the external Affairs and specialized commissioning colleagues to shape the HTA environment.
- Tracks changes in local government regulations and HTA requirements and communicates to the Medical Team and Commercial Organization
- Monitor and intervene in HTA and health economics guidelines and policy issues that introduce risk or create opportunity for the business.
- Previous HTA submission experience
- Scientific degree in health science, economics and/or social science or equivalent
- Project mangement and organisational skills are essential
- Experience with medical/clinical/scientific studies, as well as Health Economics, Health Policy, Epidemiology or Outcomes Research
- Demonstrated track record of successfully leading and motivating project teams
- Track record of strong liasons with international thoughts leaders in the area of HTA OR Prior management experience with evidence of successful planning and achievements of projects ends
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of the drug development & commercialisation process, HTA assessment methodologies, UK & Ireland reimbursement environment, and regulatroy requirements.
- Experience with Health Economic models
- Knowledge of healthcare systems in the UK & Ireland and NHS
Up to £75k DOE + bonus + benefits
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a global leading Biotech with considerable scope to develop your career. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673