International Sales Manager - London (part time)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
International Sales and Business Development positions in London. We are looking for an experienced International sales professional to join a highly specialised Medical Group who own and run a private medical clinic and associated Pharmacy who are looking to expand their commercial team through the recruitment of a Senior International Sales Manager.
As International Sales Manager your primary function will be to lead, develop and grow their international presence. Responsibilities will include;
- Source, develop and deliver new international partnerships, licences and other 3rd party revenue streams
- Develop, implement, market and improve partner and licensee propositions
- Develop & improve the licencing / partner frameworks and “tool kit(s)” (/ “content”)
- Deliver external training
- Ensure clinical protocols and data are sourced from all international partners / licensees
- Strengthen the reach of the company and prove the legitimacy of its approach
You will have a proven track record of developing international sales ideally within a healthcare or clinical environment but this is not important as you must be able to demonstrate previous experience working at a this level with a growing and dynamic business.
Due to the nature of this role they can consider candidates who are interested in part time with working arrangements being flexible to suit. In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary up to 60k (pro rata) plus a range of benefits alongside the opportunity of working in a multi-faceted role. Apply by sending your CV to Steve.McMurray@zestbusinessgroup.com or calling 0114 238 1723