Marketing Executive - Cheltenham
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a budding Marketing professional based in the Cheltenham area? Zest Medical has a long standing partnership with a leading group of like-minded private Healthcare practices with a fantastic reputation for their dedication to customer satisfaction. Owing to an exponential expansion – and with further plans for the future – they’re seeking a Marketing Executive to join their small but dynamic marketing team responsible for national marketing coverage.
They key to the success of an applicant for this family orientated business is a commitment to a people focussed environment, alongside a demonstrable ability to translate the key values of the company to patients and the wider Healthcare community.
- A budding marketing professional with a recent degree in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable commercial experience in marketing, ideally within Healthcare – recent graduates with placement experience will be considered
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage their day efficiently
- Multi-media marketing design experience with a solid understanding of copywriting and proofing
- Experience liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders in the business
- A full UK, clean driving licence - travel to assigned practices will be required
- Operate within a fantastic set of busy private practices
- Support identified practices in planning and delivering an annual marketing plan
- Provide bespoke local marketing plans based on local demographics and specific budgeting plans for the area
- Campaign manage a wide portfolio across numerous practices including event management, local medial, digital and practice design/signage
- Develop and maintain an online marketing toolkit
- Analyse campaign results, reviewing ROIs and implementing feedback in future campaigns
- Based in central Cheltenham – regular travel required to identified practices nationally (location to be confirmed), alongside representation of the marketing team at regional meetings
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Zest is working to a strict deadline on this role so don’t hesitate to apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.