Medical Information Associate - Surrey
Zest Scientific recruitment has been tasked to identify a Medical Information Associate with previous experience in delivering high quality services and maintaining accuracy. This is an entry level junior role but presents a fantastic opportunity for personal development, supporting an organisation that is focused on expanding and developing further within the sector.
- An organised individual who is able to assist with the accuracy of all product documentation.
- You will be involved in receiving medical information enquiries filing and documentation.
- Willingness and comfortable in undertaking training of staff.
- Ideally understands the process and documentation of ICSR’s and relaying this to the appropriate channel.
- Joining a small team of PV specialists in a supportive capacity, reporting to one manager.
- You will be responsible for answering medical enquiries via medical information line and be able to communicate this clearly.
- You will be involved in ensuring all educational material associated with client products is kept up to date and understood clearly by enquirers.
- Assisting the PV department and administrators in the undertaking of ICSR follow up requests and documentation.
- This is a permeant opportunity and the chance to secure a role with an organisation which will provide extensive training within the pharmacovigilance space.
- An organisation which is currently experiencing organic growth which will provide scope for personal development opportunities.
An entry level role and a competitive package, relative to an individual’s experience will be provided.
Zest Scientific are currently reviewing CV’s and actively short listing candidates so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply immediately and we can arrange a date and time to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352