Medical Marketing Manager
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced Healthcare Marketeer tempted by the chance to work with a rapidly growing, first in country medical clinic? Our client is the pioneer of specialist therapeutics across Women’s Health, Pain management and Dermatology (amongst others). After a structural overhaul, they’re on track to double their revenue over the next 12 months, and the General Manager, Marketing Director and Head of Department are keen to hear from Marketing Professionals who can come into the business, work closely with them in a small company environment, and define the Marketing strategy of the business’s three core brands.
Your key skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Healthcare Marketing
- Experience working with patient management software such as Meddbase
- An ability to create and advise on understandable marketing strategies for differing sales teams and strategies both B2C and B2B
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial mind-set
- A strong understanding of the private medical environment
- A background in working to the needs of both customers and client businesses (B2C & B2B)
- A creative eye, with a strong critical ability in proofreading and copywriting creative work
- Solid experience across multi-channel marketing (both digital and non)
- Sound Commercial understanding revolving around budgets, revenues, profits and ROI etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, coming across well on the phone, online and in person
- Experience or strong understanding of working in a small business environment
- Proven experience in an agile environment undergoing upscaling or significant growth
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Qualification
Your new job:
- Create and advise on Marketing Strategies alongside the Marketing Director covering the company’s three core brands
- Analyse and evaluate the distinct needs of customers within each brand for now and the future
- Work closely with the sales teams to inform brand strategy in B2B and B2C sales
- Devise short and long term plans for each brand to target the most relevant needs within the private Medical industry in London
- Manage the patient and customer CRMs to ensure data is captured and analysed correctly
- Create, manage and maintain marketing budgets and spending, tracking spends accordingly
- Attend monthly marketing team meetings to review and amend the marketing strategy of the company
Your new company:
- The leader in a specialised first-in-country therapeutic within the private medical industry
- High-end service offering with a reputation for a tailored and understanding approach
- Excellent growth potential, currently expanding rapidly
- Based centrally to London
My client understands that an attractive package needs to be offered for the right person. As such, they’re willing to be highly flexible depending on your skills and experience.
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this opportunity, so if the above looks of interest and matches your background, please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.