Medical Science Liaison / MSL - Oncology - West Coast, USA
Are you an experienced Medical Affairs professional covering a West Coast territory in the US? Do you have a background in influencing leverage with an Oncology KOL base?
Our client, a growing Pharmaceutical company has requisitioned Zest Medical to find a MSL to work across their fantastic portfolio and pipeline of Diagnostics and Therapies. This will be a home/in-field based opportunity within a medium sized business anticipating rapid growth and will form part of a larger plan to put the structure in place to manage it.
- An autonomous worker, with an ability and willingness to cover a West Coast US territory.
- PhD, PharmD, MD or equivalent with a network within the Oncology space.
- Experience of working in an in-field Medical Affairs capacity.
- Strong KOL base and understanding of the Oncology market.
- An understanding of relevant ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relating to clinical research.
- An awareness of regulatory requirements for new Pharmaceutical or Diagnostic products.
- An understanding of drug-launch requirements and their impact on in-field Medical Affairs Strategy.
Your new job:
- Work autonomously to develop and build on professional relationships and partnerships within the Oncology KOL base covering the Western Coast of America.
- Share scientific data with Health Care Practitioners and convey information as to marketed and upcoming products concisely.
- Work across the Diagnostic and Therapeutic portfolio, including developing products.
- Act as a Medical input for upcoming clinical trials.
- Respond to medical enquiries as required.
- Identify potential opportunities for research within the market and work cross functionally to draw them to the attention of other members of the team.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to provide input to feasibility for Clinical Research sites.
- Provide Medical training to colleagues as required.
- Work closely with regulatory, commercial, marketing etc. for any new product launches, ensuring that the territory is ready and aligned with the broader Medical Affairs plan.
Your new company:
- A relatively young and growing Pharmaceuticals company with a strong portfolio of marketed products, and a growing pipeline of developing ones.
- Recent injection of funding to put structure in place and manage further expansion.
- An immediate need, with the promise of autonomy, and strong possibility of progression.
Our client is willing to be market-led, and want to provide an attractive package for the right person. Salary will include a basic, bonus and other industry benefits – a consultant at Zest would be more than happy to give more information after going through your background.
Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline, so please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, get in touch with Jason Cox to learn more.
*Please note, Zest Medical - or any division of Zest Business group - will never send your CV to any of our clients without gaining your express consent first.*
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672