Market Access Medical Writer
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical Recruitment is partnered with a scientific communications company who due to growth are recruiting a Medical Writer to join their Market Access team. To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years of writing experience within a Market Access team and have an interest in HEOR. If you’re looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a market leader then read on!
- Peer reviewed journal manuscripts, congress abstracts and scientific posters.
- HEOR/RWE data audits, gap analyses and recommendations.
- Producing digital toolkits and slide kits reporting HEOR studies.
- Systematic literature reviews.
- Value dossiers on a global and regional level.
- Collaborating with some of the world’s leading biopharma companies via phone, email and occasional face-to-face meetings.
The successful candidate will be joining a global leader with a reputation for innovation. This position has come about due to plans to expand the Market Access team. The company have enjoyed significant growth over the last few years and they are now investing in building the team further.
My client is able to offer flexible working arrangements, having two office in the South East and the option of working from home for the right candidate. The benefits are excellent - on offer is a bonus scheme, private healthcare, income protection, a referral scheme, private share option plus more. The package is designed to provide employees with long term security and to enable continued success.