Ophthalmic Clinical Support - Berkshire
Ophthalmic clinical support roles in Berkshire. Zest medical are working with an innovative ophthalmic provider delivering cutting edge technologies to patients and organizations across the UK. My client are now seeking a dedicated and passionate Optometrist, Dispensing Optician or ophthalmic Nurse to join a dedicated patient services and clinical support teams.
The role will suit someone who is interested in bridging the gap between optometry and ophthalmology and utilising wider skills, life experience and knowledge in an innovative, energetic environment. The role will be office based in Berkshire but some travel to external meetings and providing clinical training will be required.
The role will include;
- Electronic triage of written referrals into hospital and community clinics (primary function)
- Supporting and training the Patient Services team
- Supporting NHS service managers in CCG meetings
- Supporting our extensive clinical network
- Supporting clinical audit and peer review processes
- Participation in their Clinical Academy, including social media
- Participation in writing journal articles and papers
As discussed you will either be an Optometrist, Dispensing Optician or Ophthalmic Nurse looking for a change in your career. You must have current professional registration and a minimum of 5 years experience, you will have a broad clinical breadth of knowledge and must be IT literate. Any experience within a hospital environment and knowledge of a broad range of ocular pathologies will be desirable.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary commensurate with your experience (up to 60K for qualified Optometrists, plus benefits package, flexible working options are available in this highly supportive role. Please contact Steve at Zest for more information. 0114 2381723 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723