Pharmaceutical Sales Lead - New and Established Products
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced Secondary Care/Hospital Sales specialist with a sound background in developing both new accounts and Products within prescription medicines? Would you be keen on joining a small/medium-sized, rapidly growing private healthcare company? Our client – with which Zest Medical is exclusively partnered – is looking for someone to drive the sales of their pharmaceuticals to key prescribers across the country and abroad, and develop new products to fill unmet medical gaps in the market.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmaceutical Sales professional to not only take on a successful portfolio as part of a newly created role, but also help develop and launch the new products which will be the mainstay of the business for years to come.
- 5-7+ years’ experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales professional, selling into Secondary care or specialist prescribers (ideally within dermatology / anti-aging)
- Experience in the product development lifecycle, with pre-launch and launch activities included
- Demonstrable experience in securing and managing high value accounts in excess of £1 million
- A background in dealing with international customers, ideally across EMEA
- Comfortable with extensive travel across the UK (Valid Driving licence)
- An understanding of the prescriber market in the UK and abroad
- Capable of identifying gaps in the market and feeding back to cross-functional teams to develop new product offerings
- Experience in working cross functionally to develop leads and new business opportunities
- Happy to attend conferences and symposiums as an ambassador of the company
- Experience in working in the anti-aging, skin/dermatology, or hair industries
- Fluent in other European Languages
Your new job:
- Identify opportunities for Business Development with key prescription services with formulation/white labelling requirements
- Manage large existing accounts and ensure repeat business in both volume and value
- Develop new products by assessing the market need and working closely with the Head of R&D and the Product Development Manager
- Assess pricing and viability testing in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Feedback to customers regarding new products and generate interest
- Take control of the pre-launch and launch sales activities in collaboration with Marketing, R&D, Production and Product Development teams
- Improve the visibility of the brand to prospects, including Prescribers, Wholesalers, Hospitals and National Pharmacy Supply chain accounts
- Travel nationally to seek new business and develop existing accounts
- Update and manage the CRM accordingly
- Work both nationally and international to generate new accounts in line with the business expansion plans
- Report into the Head of R&D and work closely with them at a strategic level to drive the profitability of the business
Your new partner company:
- A rapidly growing business, on track to double their revenue this year
- Novel therapeutics working across Women’s Health, Pain Management and Dermatology (amongst others)
- A close knit team in a small business environment – your voice is easily heard
- Excellent prospects for growth to a Senior Manager level opportunity
This is a newly created role, and as such, our client is relying heavily on the market rate to direct them as to their provided package. They understand that to get the right person on board, they have to provide something attractive and as such, can be flexible dependent on experience.
For more information, please apply now and a consultant would be happy to speak further.
We’re working to a tight deadline on this position, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, please contact Jason Cox with Zest Medical to learn more.