Private Clinic Manager - London
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Clinic Manager Roles and Patient Liaison Manager Jobs based in Central London. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working with a private clinic based in London to hire a Private Clinic Manager.
A prestigious private clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a full time Clinic Manager. The clinic specialises in hormone health, treating and managing conditions such as Menopause, Thyroid Dysfunction and PMS.
The client is looking for candidates with extensive experience of managing a premium private medical practice/clinic, with a proven track record of driving a growing business.
- The calm, smooth and efficient operational running of the clinic, covering doctors, patient care and the physical space and environment
- Adhering to the guidelines of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other regulators in all administrative aspects of the clinic
- Maintaining efficient utilisation of clinic employees (through use of rotas, scheduling or temporary staff) for patient care, phones, email & secretarial support to all doctors
- Ensuring the Patient Care team deliver outstanding levels of patient care and service, pre, during and post-consultation at a busy and prestigious clinic
- Consistently delivering and developing ‘10 Steps to Excellent Patient Care’ and leading by example
- Monitoring and reporting on the KPIs for the clinic including phone call volumes and patterns, new/repeat patient volumes and patient satisfaction metrics e.g. NPS
- Taking responsibility for ensuring the clinic remains pristine - creating a peaceful, well-appointed, clean and welcoming environment for our patients at all times
- Ensuring the Patient Care team enter accurate and complete data entries into the (Genie) / Meddbase patient management system - booking & managing of appointments and tests, without omission or error
- Referring pharmaceutical queries to our pharmacists and escalating clinical queries to the appropriate doctor when necessary
- Remaining up to date with all clinic communications and keeping patients informed with updates to clinic policies and pricing
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements for the clinic are met, including First Aid
- 7-10 years’ experience of working in a premium, private medical practice in a Practice Manager/Clinic Manager role
- Experience of serving affluent patients and consistently delivering a premium service that exceeds their expectations
- A genuine commitment and passion for delivering outstanding levels of patient care and customer service
- A track record of working in a busy working environment and dealing with a high volume of patient/customer enquiries
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- A calm, professional and warm telephone manner
- Diplomacy, gravitas and a calm sense of assurance, particularly under pressure
- Excellent keyboard and IT application skills including Microsoft Office
- First-class communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Be self-motivated and results oriented, with a drive to succeed
Clinic opening hours are from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
This role offers a very competitive salary between £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.