Product Manager - Healthcare Services
Zest Scientific recruitment is searching for a Product Manager with commercial exposure in the Healthcare, Scientific or Biotech sectors. Our client partner is experiencing exponential growth both in the UK and US and is transforming the way Mental Health Care is delivered. The organisation has recruited an outstanding international commercial team who has subsequently identified a wealth of prospective new revenue opportunities. The challenge is to identify an accomplished Product Manager to work from the Cambridgeshire office who demonstrates the ability to take ownership from initial market assessment, delivering a cohesive Product Management plan which enables the business to capitalise on these opportunities (UK & US markets).
- Educated to degree level in Science, Business, Marketing or a related subject.
- Commercial experience gained within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices or Healthcare Services sector.
- Product Management / Marketing experience in a B2B environment; comfortable working from initial market assessment.
- Self led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Rapidly expanding portfolio so you will be provided with a high degree of autonomy from initial market assessment, conducting cost analysis through to new service delivery.
- Willingness to take on board new ideas and an ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop & implement a Product Management plan, defining the direction for new products and services for a product category.
- Conduct market analysis, assess financial parameters and undertake P&L responsibility for the product / service category.
- You will be involved in new product launches, providing input in order to ensure the service offering is ‘fit for purpose’ and meets market demands.
- Develop a clear sales message for new product launches, including the creation of training documents and customer support materials.
- Drawing on Market Intelligence you will define product pricing and continuously monitor product performance against specific price points.
- Create, coordinate and internally promote marketing activities such as launch of products, services or campaigns (e.g. training sales team, country product launch, etc)
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- It’s very easy to be passionate about a service which provides excellent clinical outcomes and high levels of patient engagement.
- New headcount role within a Cambridegeshire based Digital Healthcare technology company which is rapidly growing its Sales and Marketing team.
- High growth business (doubled revenue year on year for the last four years) with significant investment supporting the scale up of operations.
- Global opportunity where you will work closely with the European and US commercial teams in order to quickly react to an evolving sector.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset and is experiencing exponential growth.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724