Regional Sales Manager - North/Scotland
Regional Sales Manager job in the North/Scotland. Zest Medical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for a leading global organisation in the specialist medical devices sector. This company develops and manufactures state-of-the art digital hearing instruments. The role will cover the North of England and Scotland, the ideal candidate will be based on the M62 Corridor.
You will be responsible for increasing the sales revenue of the territory, identifying and following up sales opportunities and influencing customers in their purchasing decisions in favour of company products. This is a sales role for an experienced healthcare sales professional and requires daily travel throughout the North.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer / prospect activities to achieve the sales revenue and market share goals for all product lines in the assigned territory
- An ability to communicate product information effectively to customers and an ability to communicate and perform all steps in the selling process, resulting in increased purchases through the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Coordinate training activities for target customers and their support staff on the full range of products, including technical, audiological and business practice training
- Plan / carry out / support local marketing and business development activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts with other scheduled marketing activities, eg. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and customer open days
- Organise the territory, plan cost-effective routing and prioritise multiple tasks independently
- Develop, maintain and implement a yearly plan to achieve the goals of the territory
- Maintain the CRM database to provide the required feedback on customer activities and monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information as requested
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales professional, preferably within Medical and/or Healthcare (selling technical products, rather than services). You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work on own initiative.
In return, you will be offered a competitive benefits package: Which will include basic salary up to £40,000, plus bonus, car, phone and other additional company benefits. For further information please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727