Sales / Contract administrator - Rugby
Sales Support and contract administration jobs in Rugby. Zest Medical have an exciting new opportunity to work in a growing sales department, providing administration support to the sales team and Directors. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in achieving their revenue and margin targets and general ad hoc administration duties as required.
Day to day duties:
- Support the Operations Manager in managing new and existing customer accounts.
- Help support the sales team with all contract and tender information.
- Make outbound calls to customers to confirm accuracy of data and uncover new quality contacts for the sales team to develop.
- Take a lead on Digital administration, web site information and social media.
- Ensure that customer information is kept up to date on the CRM system.
- Producing quotations for customers and following up.
- Processing customer orders and ensure that they are inputted in a timely manner.
- Monitor orders on the system and ensure customers are kept informed.
- Provide telephone and admin support for members of the external sales team who are out of the office.
- Reporting figures for management.
- Negotiate discounts with Suppliers to increase margin on quotations and orders.
- Manage and replenish stock levels.
- Ensure inbound calls are answered in a timely manner.
We are looking for somebody versatile with excellent communication skills, who holds a confident and articulate telephone manner. You will need to be highly accurate when inputting information and have a good attention to detail. You will have excellent IT skills and ideally have been involved previously in digital administration, writing website content and have a broad grasp of social media use for business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with and be actively involved in the growth and development of a business, if you feel you are up for an exciting challenge then please forward your CV to Zest Medical
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723