Sales & Marketing Manager - Facilities Management
Sales jobs in the North West. Zest Business Group are working with a leading cleaning and facilities management company who are looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager for their company. Based from their head offices in Manchester your primary responsibilities will be to promote their services throughout the market and grow their client base and turnover by winning contracts for services.
Other duties will be varied and include you;
- Sourcing leads, appointment booking, attending sales visits and closing deals
- Proactively sourcing new clients across a variety of channels
- Increasing turnover from potential new clients across the range of services for the Group.
- Increasing incremental sales from established clients.
- Implementing an effective marketing plan in line with budget expectations to achieve the required sales / turnover levels
- Pipeline development and management
- Achieving monthly sales goals
- Have the ability in time to build a successful sales team across the groups business
It is preferable that you will have experience of selling within the Facilities Management sector but if not then you will be an experienced sales professional who retains the hunger to actively seek and source new business on a daily basis. You will have a proven track record in business growth via over achieving on set goals and targets approaching the role with tenacity. An all round sales person being fully conversant with using various revenue generating channels including the use of social media activity to source, research and win new business
You will be able to prove successful sales successes in the B2B sector and the development of successful marketing strategies that improved sales performance alongside being able to demonstrate the ability to create opportunity and deliver profitable sales growth.
The successful candidate will benefit from working within a forward thinking, fast growing, organisation with a unique culture where every member of staff is happy and proud to work and given freedom to create and try ideas and strategies for growth. In return you will be offered with a salary up to 35k with the option to earn up to 50k including bonuses. (Phone laptop and car/allowance included)
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723