Senior Director of Global HEOR
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with a unique privately owned consultancy, which due to their success and growth, are recruiting for a Senior Director of Global HEOR. Reporting directly to the MD, this position will provide leadership across projects, ensuring outstanding quality throughout. With a focus which is both strategic and technically rigorous you will play an active part in the companies continued growth and success.
- A minimum of 8 years’ professional experience within health economics, market access or consulting positions within the pharmaceutical industry, demonstrating a track record of high performance
- Experience across a broad range of treatment and disease areas, including management of large projects for clients
- A track record of working with clients at all levels, building and maintaining lasting relationships
- Outstanding knowledge and hands on experience/specific training in HEOR – Outcomes Research, Economic Modelling and HTA.
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Business development experience including lead generation, proposal and pitch development
- Minimum 2.1 in a numerical based degree such as Mathematics, MORSE, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, Operational Science or Economics
- MSc in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics, or equivalent
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Ms Office
- Excellent statistical coding skills using VBA, R, STATA, or other software
- Demonstrate advanced modelling skills, as well as knowledge and practical applications of all relevant methods within health economics and outcomes research to drive strategic advice and business development discussions
- Provide input into project content, including high-quality HEOR technical advice
- Create, maintain and implement standard operating procedures
- Provide strategic and technical expertise both to clients and project teams
- Review and sign-off methodologies for proposed projects within health economics and outcomes research service offerings
- Provide sign-off of final high-quality health economics and outcomes research solutions including (but not limited to): pricing models, burden of disease models, cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, systematic reviews, direct / network meta-analysis, survival/statistical analyses, value dossiers, HTA submissions / national P&R dossiers, scientific publications, sales force effectiveness tools and real-world evidence
- Client facing responsibilities include leading technical discussions with clients and providing strategic recommendations for clients
- Internal team management: Be a point of contact for the internal team to solve technical problems
- Review internal development of peer-reviewed publications/presentations, and attend and present at external meetings including conferences, and HTA committee meetings
- Generate repeat and new business, lead proposals and pitches to convert business leads, and oversee the development of new offerings
- Generate ideas and lead the development of innovative products and services
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the team and supporting functions to facilitate future business success
Office based in either London (Kings Cross) or St Albans – some flexibility for home working
Competitive salary + benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing consultancy as part of the Senior Management Team. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this great opportunity please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.