Senior Market Access Manager Germany, Austria & EEU
I am currently exclusively partnered with an exciting Biotech company specialising in Rare & Serious diseases that are looking for a Senior Market Access & Reimbursement Manager to join their growing MA team in Germany.
The role will be responsible for all domains of market access in Germany but also with added responsibility for Austria & EEU. The position holder will be responsible for achieving optimal pricing, reimbursement, HTA positioning, stakeholder engagement and ultimately access to appropriate patients for the company’s portfolio of products across the countries
You will need to have a very good understanding of the German healthcare system with experience working on AMNOG processes and with the GBA & GKV. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and have an appetite to learn and develop as close collaboration with the EU team and exposure to other European markets will play a part in the role.
- At least 3+ years of relevent market access experience in Germany
- A good understanding of the German Healthcare system
- Experience working on AMNOG processes
- A university degree in a related field - Business, Economics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health
- Ambition - desire and ability to learn and develop quickly
For more information and a full job description please apply within. We are working on a strict deadline so please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673