Senior Research Associate HEOR/Market Access
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with a world leading HEOR consultancy looking to bring on board a Senior Research Associate to join their talented team in the UK. The client is one of the largest privately owned HEOR consultancies globally and prides themselves on their quality of work. The atmosphere is fun and dynamic with great development and rapid progression opportunity, as well as a close support network.
The Senior Research Associate will have full client-facing responsibilities, and will lead and/or contribute to a range of clinical evidence review and medical writing projects. The role is a senior position so will involve both project and client management as well contributing towards growth through business development. Optional office based, remote based, or a combination of both.
This position can be home based from anywhere in the UK with occasional travel for meetings/training. You must be a current UK resident.
- At least 2 years’ experience in medical writing within HEOR and/or Market Access
- Desire to play a key role in a highly committed team
- A relevant BSc or postgraduate qualification in biochemistry, biology, biomedical science or a closely related field
- Technical writing skills with the ability to convey complex information as a cohesive story
- Research and analysis skills - the ability to undertake and report literature reviews to include a critical appraisal of the identified evidence
- Proven ability to manage projects within timelines, budget and scope
- Proven ability to manage relationships, internally and externally
- The ability to resolve issues and challenges
- An understanding of health economics and HTA
- Client management or project leading experience
- Developing market access deliverables, including:
- Clinical sections of reimbursement dossiers for health technology assessment (HTA) bodies
- Value dossiers and value stories to support the case for new products
- Evidence review reports of clinical research:
- Desk-based research through to systematic literature review
- Assessing burden of illness, unmet need and product value
- Abstracts and manuscripts for peer-reviewed journals and academic posters for conferences
- Project and task management
- Working as a part of a multidisciplinary project team, including health economists, statisticians, editors and project managers to finalise client deliverables within agreed timelines
- Reviewing other team members’ work
- Contributing to proposals and other business development activities
Competitive salary negotiable DOE + bonus and generous benefits package