Senior Analyst / Senior Research Associate
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Market Access/HEOR professional considering the next step in your career? Perhaps you’re an Analyst or Research Associate with one to three years’ experience? Our long standing relationship with a privately owned Global Pharmaceutical Consultancy has led us to look for an ambitious Market Access/HEOR professional to work as a Senior Value Analyst in our client’s new London hub.
The key to the success of an applicant for this position will rely on an ability to demonstrate a creative, solution driven mind-set, alongside a broad experience in informing decisions within Market access and Health economics.
- 1-3 years' experience in a HEOR /Market Access Consultancy
- A life sciences qualification (ideally pharmacology, physiology, neuroscience or biomedical sciences)
- A relevant postgraduate qualification would be of interest
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Creative, solution driven mind-set
- Excellent interpretive and writing skills
- Broad experience of market access, health economics, healthcare policy, literature research, and evidence evaluation
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A willingness to learn and develop
- An appetite for a fast faced environment and having fun !
- Provide innovative solutions to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporations on the cutting edge of new healthcare products
- Contributing to delivering solutions for clients that inform the development of value propositions and communications to optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access
- Investigate and evaluate scientific evidence to define value and inform high profile decisions
- One-to-one development and training with opportunity for rapid progression
- With each new client, from small biotech start-ups to the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, you will be constantly learning about new medicines, disease areas, drug approval processes and markets - you will never be bored!
DOE - Competitive basic + benefits
This is a priority project, please apply now, and your CV will be reviewed immediately.