Senior Analyst / Senior Research Associate
Are you a Market Access/HEOR professional considering the next step in your career? Perhaps you’re an Analyst or Research Associate with one to three years’ experience? Our long standing relationship with a privately owned Global Pharmaceutical Consultancy has led us to look for an ambitious Market Access/HEOR professional to work as a Senior Value Analyst in our client’s new London hub.
The key to the success of an applicant for this position will rely on an ability to demonstrate a creative, solution driven mind-set, alongside a broad experience in informing decisions within Market access and Health economics.
- 1-3 years' experience in a HEOR /Market Access Consultancy
- A life sciences qualification (ideally pharmacology, physiology, neuroscience or biomedical sciences)
- A relevant postgraduate qualification would be of interest
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Creative, solution driven mind-set
- Excellent interpretive and writing skills
- Broad experience of market access, health economics, healthcare policy, literature research, and evidence evaluation
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A willingness to learn and develop
- An appetite for a fast faced environment and having fun !
- Provide innovative solutions to global pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporations on the cutting edge of new healthcare products
- Contributing to delivering solutions for clients that inform the development of value propositions and communications to optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access
- Investigate and evaluate scientific evidence to define value and inform high profile decisions
- One-to-one development and training with opportunity for rapid progression
- With each new client, from small biotech start-ups to the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, you will be constantly learning about new medicines, disease areas, drug approval processes and markets - you will never be bored!
DOE - Competitive basic + benefits
This is a priority project, please apply now, and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673