Senior Vice President of Market Access/CEO
Zest Medical recruitment is currently partnered with an innovative newly formed company that is looking for a foundational commercial leader to focus on accelerating the commercialisation and market access of pharmaceutical drugs across Europe.
This business leader will play a key role in guiding the strategic direction of the organization, be responsible for driving growth in new business areas and devising creative solutions to overcome obstacles to facilitate patient access. This person will be the first person on the ground in this company and so the vision is for this position to transition into CEO.
- 10+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry including 3+ years from global (or European) pricing, market access, pricing, reimbursement, patient access and HEOR.
- Strong expertise and network in European countries
- Broad therapy area experience - innovative therapeutic areas and evolving reimbursement models preferred e.g. oncology, rare disease, and immunology.
- Proven track record of identifying product advantages in the context of market requirements and turning them into impactful value propositions and value stories to payers and health systems.
- In-depth understanding of pricing, HEOR, HTA, health care systems, payer trends/strategies and market access pathways across EMEA and emerging geographies.
- Exceptional communication skills as a dealmaker with the ability to communicate complex information in a convincing way and distil key value proposition into compelling story.
- Payer experience highly valued e.g. national payer, MoH, health insurance fund.
- Experience in executing/facilitating public-private partnerships strongly preferred.
- Experience building up successful functions
- Self-motivated, passionate, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Lead the development of value propositions, market access strategies, pricing and sales modelling, reimbursement dossiers and other materials to support the business model.
- Develop an evidence-based plan, informed by comprehensive market research, price modelling and commercial forecasting to identify key business opportunities, initially in CEE.
- Key player in stakeholder and client engagement, leading business pitches and presentations to spearhead new business opportunities.
- Develop business development map, driving business strategy informed by evolving trends and changes in MAPR landscape, to lead engagement with relevant industry stakeholders to rapidly identify new opportunities and support execution for facilitation of market access
- Collaborate across business, legal and regulatory ecosystem to ensure compliant activities
- Location: Basel – office based
- Travel up to 25% of the time
Salary is flexible for the right candidate with an attractive package including stocks & shares.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity with an innovative start-up company that has huge financial backing. We are working on a strict deadline so in order to be considered please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673