Territory Manager - Dental & Pharmacy - Ireland
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Healthcare Sales, Dental sales & Pharmacy sales jobs in Northern Ireland. Zest Medical Healthcare Sales Recruitment are working in partnership with an optical contact lens manufacturer who are seeking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for a full time vacancy in Northern Ireland (and republic of Ireland). Our client has a fantastic reputation in the Dental / Oral Hygiene markets and are looking to recruit a talented sales professional to meet their business growth and development objectives by successfully implementing sales strategies within the territory.
Based in Northern Ireland but also covering the Republic of Ireland your main responsibilities will be to;
- Achieve area sales revenue budgets by successful application of company sales and marketing plans to high street dental practices and pharmacy outlets.
- Develop effective strategies and working plans for area group accounts and high value independents.
- Maintain a high level of competitor product knowledge.
- Maintain high levels of personal commitment, work ethic and professionalism to reflect service and support that fully meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Provide timely reports and feedback to management on performance vs objectives and all relevant market and competitor activity.
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in all linked and internal departments.
- Apply effective time management in planning and organising call activity to achieve revenue and activity targets.
- Attend customer exhibitions and seminars in support of personal and company objectives.
You will have experience in a field sales role, understand the full selling cycles and routes to market in a healthcare environment. The most important attributes required include proactivity, enthusiasm, commitment, an orientation towards achieving results/fulfilling objectives and having the drive to succeed in all areas.
In return the successful applicant will be rewarded with a generous basic salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience) + bonus and an excellent range of company benefits. In order to discuss this opportunity in greater depth contact Zest Medical today on 0114 238 1723 or alternatively forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com