Account Manager - Digital Mental Health
Zest’s Digital Health division is leading a search to identify a Account Manager to act as the key interface between clients and Product team for a new technology launch. The software platform (Class 1 Medical Device) will change the way patients are triaged in the Mental Health setting and the scale of the market potential is particularly appealing.
The Account Manager presents a unique opportunity to join a start-up built on cutting edge, evidence based research where you will join an accomplished team, playing a pivotal role in running commercial pilots, ensuring success leading to commercial contracts.
- Proven success as an Account Manager or Project Manager with a strong understanding of client requirements - interpreting these and liaising with Product Teams.
- You will have proven success creating innovative strategic solutions enabling you to build strong client partnerships.
- Commercially astute, familiar with changing trends within the Mental Health sector or MedTech / Digital Health experience.
- Comfortable working in a start-up culture, operating across different disciplines and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Aid the launch of a unique psychiatric assessment platform, developing strong and trusted partnerships with clients acting as the main point of contact throughout pilot projects or customer contracts.
- Act as the key interface between clients and the Product Team – liaising client requirements ensuring the implementation meets objectives and expectations.
- Manage the whole account management life cycle process as well as scheduling project team meetings, ensuring the team understands priorities, next steps and strategy.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support concerning request fulfilment and incident management.
- Digital Health start-up which has developed a unique, evidence based software platform (SaMD) drawing on significant clinical trial data and deep clinical expertise to improve the diagnosis of neuropsychiatric disorders.
- A pioneering technology solution which will remove bottlenecks within primary care diagnosis and ensure that every individual is able to quickly access the treatment pathway they need.
- Currently going through rapid scale up following a successful regulatory submission and subsequent funding round.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351