Account Manager - HealthTech
Zest Scientific is partnered with a digital health start-up who have developed a pioneering digital health education platform; empowering patients worldwide with reliable, accessible support tools and information through the creation of exciting and impactful interactive programmes.
They’re looking for an Account Manager to join the team working closely with key clients (pharma, medtech, health providers and commissioners) to build long-lasting relationships.
- A commercially astute individual with proven success managing client accounts within the healthcare / life science industry.
- Passionate about achieving high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset, creating short-term value while owning the long-term strategic direction of the company.
- You are a natural project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects at once and balancing resourcing needs to achieve the best outcomes.
- Advocating for your clients by liaising across different business areas such as Content, Business Development, Clinical and Tech to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible for recording accurate revenue and cost recognition tracker for your projects – ensuring correct resource allocation and project profitability.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at a senior level within Pharma, MedTech, Healthcare Providers and Patient Advocacy Groups.
- Highly visible position reporting into the Group Account Director with significant scope for autonomy.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development with the opportunity to be part of a team build as the company continues to grow.
- A pioneering Digital Health start-up which has developed a unique platform empowering patients through reliable and relatable health information.
- High growth phase of the business, securing commercial partnerships across UK and globally where there is a wealth of untapped potential.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351