Business Development Manager - Pharmaceutical
We are looking for a highly commercial Business Development Manager who is able to think strategically to grow business opportunities for our clients pharmaceutical portfolio. You will be able to identify and deliver on existing and new prescribing markets and customer opportunities. The role will also manage and nurture key accounts as part of core business development activities.
- Driving the market strategy with the introduction of new products and services to prescribers and customers across the core business;
- Manage and nurture key accounts, cross selling new product segments, whilst developing excellent long-term relationships built on loyalty and trust;
- Manage and develop new and existing D2C key accounts to drive growth;
- Work with the cross functional teams to input into the 4 core marketing principles (Product, Price, Place & Promotion);
- Develop key partnerships in new and existing markets that accelerate growth potential;
- Join and input into key project meetings involving the development of their portfolio and attending key conferences and relevant events to act as the ambassador.
- We are ideally looking for a skilled individual who has come through a Pharmacy background with a Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant medical field and an understanding of formulations.
- You will have a background in medical/healthcare/prescription sales, securing and managing accounts and the corresponding medication laws and regulations.
- ABPI would be desirable alongside good Laboratory Practice knowledge
- Excellent project management skills with proven written and oral communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives;
Our client is a UK leader in speciality pharmaceutical services working to the highest quality laboratory standards to guarantee consistent customer satisfaction. The pharmacy has ambitious plans to develop this market whilst also exploring new market opportunities. This company could offer a great opportunity for someone who has a mix of technical and commercial skills
Our client is looking to pay up to £60,000 with a bonus scheme and car allowance alongside other benefits you would expect. We are working to a deadline so please get in touch to know more about this exciting opportunity.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723