Business Development Manager - Health Tech Innovator
Zest Scientific is representing a consultancy which provides strategic commercial partnerships to health tech innovators, enabling a revolution that will drive forward more patient-focused healthcare systems globally. Due to continued growth there is a new headcount opportunity in the business development team and if you have an appetite to build profitable relationships coupled with a passion for improving access to healthcare, this is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact.
- Proven success developing new business opportunities for the client partners.
- Demonstrates a strategic mind-set, creating short-term value whilst owning the long-term strategic direction of partnerships.
- Commercially astute, familiar with changing trends within the healthcare sector and/or health tech sector.
- Culturally aligned with the organisations core values which begins with a drive to make a positive social impact and improve patient access to next generation treatments.
- Representing up to x3 HealthTech Providers and generate new business opportunities by leveraging influence with (e.g) a NHS decision maker which provides the HealthTech Provider with the opportunity to deliver their service (whether this is a pilot project or more advanced roll out).
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makes at a senior level within the healthcare and health tech verticals.
- Provide mentorship and share best practice commercial principles with junior team members.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development with the opportunity to learn from world class leaders in the HealthTech space.
- A pioneering HealthTech Consultancy providing strategic commercial insights; harnessing the future of healthcare.
- Gain access to some of the world’s most innovative offerings, supporting the adoption of new technologies and improving patient experience.
- Build a network of key decision maker contacts across the healthcare vertical – developing market credibility and profitable relationships.
- Highly visible role with fantastic development opportunities; working closely with senior leadership to refine commercial skills.
- Remote role with a competitive package on offer.
Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) with attractive additional earning potential, plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351