Business Development Manager - Technology enabled care services
Zest Scientific has been tasked to identify an accomplished sales professional who has experience selling software platforms. Our client is at the cutting edge of technology enabled care services with a mission to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for patients worldwide. This role offers a greenfield territory opportunity, so we’re looking for someone with gravitas to excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A proven history of success selling software services. – Gained in the healthcare field is desirable.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of the CRM ‘SalesForce’ is advantageous.
- A motivated individual who is able to prioritise workloads and driven by results.
- Develop key account relationships as well as strategically identifying new revenue opportunities.
- You will be given a high degree of autonomy as to how you manage the territory with a focus on prioritising the ‘high potential’ business opportunities.
- Act as the point of contact for customers within your territory as well as staying abreast of industry trends and utilise this information in the development of new business opportunities.
- Secure a highly transparent role within an autonomous company that encourages an entrepreneurial culture.
- Leading healthcare organisation offering technology enabled care services.
- Fantastic progression opportunities available as the company face exponential growth and are breaking into international territories.
- In order to secure the services of the right level candidate the client is willing to be flexible on package and will present a competitive offering.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351