Business Manager - Medical Equipment - Nationwide (Permanent)
Zest Medical has been instructed to recruit a Business Manager for our clients UK clinical business. The highly customer focussed Business Manager will undertake a key strategic role overseeing the management of key accounts, contracts and team performance improving EBITDA against account KPIs and deliverables.
This is a senior role within the organisation reporting into the General Manager where you will develop and maintain effective relationships with customers, ensuring success of individual contracts through influencing the commercial elements and services to ensure viability.
- Accomplished commercial professional ideally with a formal management qualification or degree educated in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of managing customers in a clinical environment
- Excellent team management experience
- Contract management experience
- Experience in managing the submission of high quality and successful tenders in the public sector.
- National travel will be expected in this role.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers/clients and undertake effective networking to develop/maintain professional relationships with previous, existing and potential clients across the UK
- Understand and influence the key drivers which impact on the success of NHS contracts and influence the commercial/service elements of each contract to ensure the financial viability of it
- Support and manage Area Managers and Clinical & Contract Managers to improve levels of clinical and technical performance and competence at contract level as required
- Provide effective people and commercial leadership to the team
- Work closely with the Service Excellence Manager to ensure we deliver outstanding clinical care based on objective outcomes
- Actively contribute to effective budget setting and financial management of the Clinical Services business
- Monitor and positively influence the financial performance of contracts
- Lead meetings of the UK team ensure it can develop and produce tailored responses for each tender and help drive efficiencies in tender response and managing the process.
- Evidence based mobility solutions. Our client is an award winning manufacturer of advanced prosthetic technology, orthotic devices and bespoke seating solutions.
- Utilising clinical expertise and pioneering innovation to redefine mobility.
- The Clinical team provide a range of services to NHS, Military and private patients. Providing high-quality individualised rehabilitation, reassuring back up services and continuous education programmes on technical and rehabilitation topics.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and can offer a salary up to 75k. The package also includes a car allowance and there is a range of company benefits. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723