Communications and E-business Manager
Zest Medical has been instructed to identify a Communications and E-business Manager with significant experience within a highly regulated industry, with experience working in a digital media environment to join a leading Global Biotech. This is an exciting role responsible for developing the UK company profile within the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector, being able to support the marketing teams as well as managing the communications and digital budget to successfully support the company portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and innovative individual to contribute to the communication activities within a leading Biotech.
- Able to demonstrate innovative management and creativity with significant experience working within the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare sector.
- Be able to develop and deliver communications and digital media plans that support the strategic objectives of the Company and its brands.
- Be able to effectively manage a communications and digital A&P budget ensuring expenditure is in line with planned phasing and on target.
- A good communicator with a pragmatic approach –being able to interact with others to articulate concepts comfortably.
- A positive and motivated individual who is organised, able to prioritise workload and is driven by results.
- Be accountable for supporting the marketing teams to develop and deliver timely and effective digital communications to support the promoted brand delivery.
- Responsible for managing all external websites and internal communication activities for the UK Company and strategic brands.
- Providing support to EU Commercial Operations Communications Manager with content for internal communications.
- Be a representative for the company within the Global Communications Group and on the Global eGovernance Committee.
- Ensuring compliance with all UK and global SOPs, policies and quality system requirements as appropriate including reporting all Adverse Events, Product Technical Complaints according to UK SOPs.
- A leading Biotech focusing on speciality care with a varied portfolio across Rare Diseases and Immunology.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company with an innovative product pipeline and marketed products offering a broad exposure to a variety of new projects.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352