Content Manager - Digital Mental Health
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is partnered with an innovative digital health start-up who are developing a digital mental health platform. They’re on a mission to revolutionise the treatment of eating disorders; in collaboration with some of the leading minds in the space.
I’ve been tasked to identify a Content Manager to join the team - leading the vertical - becoming a subject matter expert in the content contained within the app.
- You are passionate about delivering engaging and clinically accurate content to make a positive impact in healthcare and mental health.
- You have proven experience in content writing and editing, in the context of mobile apps or digital platforms.
- You are a natural project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects at once and balancing resourcing needs to achieve the best outcomes.
- Advocating for user needs by liaising with Clinical, Product and Tech teams to create engaging and user-friendly content.
- Manage the Content Management System ensuring content is delivered seamlessly within the app interface; in collaboration with Product team.
- Hybrid work model – 2 or 3 days a week in London office.
- Pioneering health tech start-up developing evidence based digital treatments for eating disorders.
- Utilising research from world-leading experts in this field, to ensure clinical rigour.
- High-growth phase of the business as they plan to launch into international markets in 2024.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.