Customer Experience Manager
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a leading digital healthcare organisation that focus on improving the quality of patient care through their unique wearable technology platform. They are passionate about delivering innovations to help transform patient experience and have tasked us with identifying an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join their UK team. Covering the South of England, you will be an experienced individual with a proven clinical background with a patient centric approach, being responsible for implementing solutions to help transform pathways for NHS users and to help improve patient and physician experience.
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline coupled with a proven clinical background and field based skills forged in the medical devices industry.
- Have a patient centric approach; you will act as a clinical champion for the company’s technology platform to expedite the adoption of the service for NHS customers.
- Proven ability to work with initiative and under your own direction and have previous experience in healthcare pathway transformation.
- Confidence in the use of new and existing technology applications with the ability to educate and build relationships remotely.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with cross functional team members such as Clinical Ops and Customer Service to be able to understand client needs in line with company processes and capabilities.
- A strategic partner with the sales team you will work alongside the Operations, Marketing and Clinical teams to help establish protocols for consistent improvement to programme delivery within assigned accounts.
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers within NHS accounts to help implement clinical programmes, with the ability to identify challenges with current monitoring services using existing knowledge.
- Be ‘the voice of the customer’ by visibly understanding customer needs, providing use-case examples and marketing requirements documents to other departments and senior leadership.
- Ensure the understanding of procedures for NHSE, CVD Boards and NHS commissioning guidance and process and have previous project management experience, this will be vital within a complex environment involving multiple stakeholders.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for unique partnerships and collaborations with healthcare practitioners looking to develop care pathways, white papers, case studies that highlight best practices in ambulatory cardiac monitoring.
- Join an organisation that is passionate about transforming patient care and experience through innovative data analysis and AI capabilities.
- An Award winning organisation, one of the first to pass their wearable technology through a new Digital Health programme.
- Be part of an exciting and innovative team in a fast-paced and collaborative atmosphere.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Medical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352