Director of Science - Digital Health, Women's Health
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
This company’s on a mission to break down stigmas, improve awareness, and empower women with the information they need to make the right decisions about their general Health, and they've got a good start in doing it.
They’re one of the most popular Digital Health businesses in the Women’s Health space, with multiple VC partners behind them and an ever expanding user base in the tens of millions. What's more, their subscription based platform is already generating healthy revenue.
This success is allowing them to apply resource in developing an AI driven suite which will be transformative in propelling them from a smaller niche into an all-encompassing general health tool for women and girls worldwide.
To that end, they’re looking to invest in their Senior Leadership team, with a new Director of Science who'll have overarching responsibility to ensure there's a solid body of evidence validating both the current platform and those in development.
What's the job?
- Of the publications and Research teams for the business - this role will have overall responsibility to ensure there's a solid body of Scientific evidence validating the platforms
- With Product Development teams as they create a new AI driven suite in Women's Health - ensuring that they have the latest information to influence design decisions
External engagement and networking
- With industry and academic partners - setting those relationships up, and then outlining and managing Research projects which come through as a result
- Of a small but growing team (circa. 4) - covering Data Science, Research Leads, and Scientific Advisors
Cross functional organisation
- Across the Medical, Product Management, Commercial and Research teams as they expand their offerings.
Who are they looking for?
- Background working in the Scientific Communications space at a (Sr) Manager, Associate Director or Director level
- Experience from an industry setting, running commercial projects ideally within a Digital Health / MedTech setting
- Strong understanding of publication road-mapping, with a history of successful publications behind them
- (Preferably) experience working in publications and research planning/execution in the Women's Health space
What do they offer?
- A chance to join in the early development of the teams and a new AI suite
- A chance to grow a team around you and take total ownership for a wide variety of Research projects in a very fulfilling space
- Flexible working (with a central London base optional)
- Very competitive salary
- Highly attractive equity options based on a % of basic salary and forecast to be worth 6 figures within 4 years
If you’d like more information, please do drop a CV over to Jason with Zest Medical. More information can be shared over the phone, but we might be limited in what we can share until a CV is with us for the position.
No information about you or your application will ever be sent to any company without your express consent to be represented for a role which you’ve spoken with us about.