Global Commercial Lead - Medical Communications
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify an accomplished commercial leader with extensive experience in the Medical Communications industry. Are you a highly credible Business Development professional that’s capable of launching and growing a new medical writing division? If so I’d be keen to speak with you.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be given a highly attractive package which includes equity options. This role will take the lead on day-to-day managerial role in close collaboration with both colleagues and major regional clients and the line management and training of newly appointed graduates.
- An accomplished Business Development professional with experience in an agency setting OR in the Medical Affairs division at a Pharma company.
- Entrepreneurial individual who demonstrates the drive and strategic knowledge to successfully scale up a new medical writing division.
- Self-motivated with a high level of organisational skills.
- Knowledge of good publication practice and the principles of practices of medical communications.
- Highly visible role, setting up the commercial sector of a new division for the company.
- Undertake the efficient and timely development and implementation of projects including budget management and financial reporting.
- Develop organic new business opportunities.
- Work coherently with the Business Head of the unit and closely with Project Managers and Medical Writers when required.
- Lead publication development; ensuring alignment to publication strategy.
- Thriving independent scientific communications company with offices in 125+ countries worldwide.
- Broad scope for personal growth by working on a wide variety of project activities and being highly visible in the company.
- Agile and creative working environment whereby you have the opportunity to create the role to your practice style.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available including equity options. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.