GP Business Development Manager - South London
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Pharmaceutical sales and medical sales vacancies in South London. Zest Medical are working with a well established niche pharmaceutical company to recruit a GP representative for the South London region (within the M25 ideally)
- Improving GP and nurse knowledge of product portfolio and disease area
- Gaining access to GP’s, nurses and influencers in the practices on this territory.
- Increasing market share in each area in line with company objectives.
- Working strategically with the Regional Account Team, including Hospital Account Managers and Healthcare Development Manager to highlight and educate GP’s and nurses about favourable pathways and protocols.
- Pharmaceutical industry and primary care experience (essential)
- understanding of the NHS
- Proven top performer in the area of primary care sales.
- The ideal candidate will bring with them a strong network of HCP’s on this territory
- Motivated about working in a fast paced growing healthcare company
My client is one of the fastest growing most innovative companies in the Ophthalmology market place. Due to a highly innovative market leading product portfolio as well as positive formulary positioning, this role has been created to maximise the high sales potential available across this area
- Basic Salary up to 40k
- Plus bonus (up to 20%)
- Benefits package
- 23 days holiday
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call Steve McMurray at Zest Medical for more information.