GP Business Development Manager - South London
Pharmaceutical sales and medical sales vacancies in South London. Zest Medical are working with a well established niche pharmaceutical company to recruit a GP representative for the South London region (within the M25 ideally)
- Improving GP and nurse knowledge of product portfolio and disease area
- Gaining access to GP’s, nurses and influencers in the practices on this territory.
- Increasing market share in each area in line with company objectives.
- Working strategically with the Regional Account Team, including Hospital Account Managers and Healthcare Development Manager to highlight and educate GP’s and nurses about favourable pathways and protocols.
- Pharmaceutical industry and primary care experience (essential)
- understanding of the NHS
- Proven top performer in the area of primary care sales.
- The ideal candidate will bring with them a strong network of HCP’s on this territory
- Motivated about working in a fast paced growing healthcare company
My client is one of the fastest growing most innovative companies in the Ophthalmology market place. Due to a highly innovative market leading product portfolio as well as positive formulary positioning, this role has been created to maximise the high sales potential available across this area
- Basic Salary up to 40k
- Plus bonus (up to 20%)
- Benefits package
- 23 days holiday
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call Steve McMurray at Zest Medical for more information.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723