Head of Medical Programs - Ophthalmology
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Position will act as primary contact for Clinical Study and Commercial sites across the UK and Europe relating to clinical results, complaints and observations. The Position will oversee clinical studies from a clinical standpoint to ensure compliance to study protocol and clinical methods as indicated from the various study directives. Medical contact for response and resolution for our clients bespoke ophthalmic device technology allowing for clear communication to the Customer. You will be required to manage the clinical activity and communicate key learnings provide updates on technology adoption, as well as training effectiveness input to a training team to ensure best practices. This position will interface directly with customer sites (Physicians, Clinicians) to ensure consistent clinical practices to ensure the highest possible rapid adoption of your product portfolio
- You will have in-depth experience and judgment to make contributions to the overall management of R&D, Clinical Research and Clinical Operations of the company.
- Oversee and coordinate the clinical aspects of ongoing clinical trial projects and work closely with Medical professionals, Regulatory, and product development teams to ensure the goals, and quality of studies are achieved.
- Actively assist with overall strategic clinical program planning and a key contributor to the global clinical training programs
- Work closely with marketing to provide data to support claims for, presentations at professional meetings, publications in local trade magazines and peer review journals.
- Actively overseeing clinical activities within the trials to ensure best practices and a constant stream of communication to Management.
- Review clinical outcomes and develop processes of escalation in development of best practices.
- Contribute to company’s continued development of commercial activities relating to clinical methods, training and execution.
- Act in the role of medical or risk reviewer providing medical assessment of quality system investigations, summaries or general documentation
Ideally you will hold a Degree of Doctor of Medicine in Ophthalmology or an equivalent qualification resulting from a course of education in ophthalmic medicine. You will have completed residency training and have first class communication skills. Due to the link with customer sites the role will require someone to be customer centric with strong interpersonal skills.
In return the company can offer a rewarding career opportunity with a negotiable salary commensurate with your experience. Contact Steve for more information.