Head of Operations – Dental Services (6m interim / FTC) – South West
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Head of Dental Services and Operations in the South West . Zest Medical are working with a well-established Dental Services company who are looking to recruit a Head of Dental Operations and Services for an interim position across the Devon / Dorset territory.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for the operational performance and delivery of all the dental services run by the organisation. You will have direct responsibility for managing the operational Teams, providing the leadership, management, support and strategic development of services being an effective conduit for the organisation and promoting a patient centred ethos.
- Educated to degree level ideally with a business or project management based qualification
- Evidence of developing and implementing strategy in a complex, multi professional and multi organisational environment .
- Excellent understanding of healthcare and an appreciation of the broad social, political and economic trends influencing it.
- You will have experience of managing dental services, performance managing teams and budget / finance management being able to secure best use of resources to meet service requirements.
- You will need first rate experience and understanding of managing key organisational issues (NHS finance, HR, CQC, risk management etc.)
My client is a not-for-profit organisation, commissioned by the NHS to provide urgent out-of-hours care across the south west (Devon /Dorset) region. Offering services for urgent dental problems and providing dental helplines for residents across the region.
- Pay / band £46,800
- Flexible 40 hours a week.
- Holiday entitlement
- Expense allowance
They provide 24/7 services and therefore the post holder will be expected to work some weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays. The post holder will be expected, on a rota basis to be available for telephone on-call working to provide urgent operational support.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to steve.mcmurray@Zestbusinessgroup.com or call 0114 238 1723 for more information.